Saturday, February 20, 2010

A little conversation & a little dancing!

Happy Saturday!!! I do LOVE a day that we aren't rushing out the door! :)
Here are a few videos I have been meaning to share! This one is of Mattie saying "Belle"- one of her very favorite words! Both girls love her and will sit at our back door saying "Belle, Belle, Belle" and hitting the glass. However, once our dog realizes it is them- she quickly looses interest and lays down.

Here is my future "Dancing Queen"- anytime Hailey here's music she will SHAKE IT! It is so cute. Ken and I both tell her to "Shake it" and she will! Mattie has a cute dance of her own to- more like "Raising the roof"! I really can't wait to start these girls in dance class! I know they will love it!
Hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo,

No comments: