Friday, April 2, 2010

Backyard Buddies!

There are so many reasons why I love where we live right now- our friends, the beach, the weather, the fun things ALWAYS going on, our neighborhood/neighbors- which brings me to our "fur child"- Memphis Belle loves the island too for all of the same reasons! She loves to play on the beach, being outside in the weather, and her puppy neighbor Brody! Everyday our sweet fence neighbors let Brody come play in our backyard with Belle. They roll, run, nibble, and jump all over each other. The girls love to watch them have their fun!
I think it is so cute that even my puppy has "play dates"! :) :) :)

This summer- Belle is going to have even more "puppy pals" when our friends and their 2 BIG dogs- from TN move here!!!
I am SO excited to have the Johnson's joining the residency world in our neck of the woods!
Belle is going to be in "DOG HEAVEN"!
xoxo,

No comments: