Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another day at the beach...

It was just TOO pretty of a day yesterday not to head outside for a little "beach fun"! Ken-still studying- so the girls and I went and met one of my very favorite Galveston friends- Lindsey Boone! She like me is a true "Southern girl"- she is from Little Rock, Arkansas! :) :) :) Lindsey's dog (a westie- like Aunt La La's) was at the beach loving the sun, sand and water... but best part of all- my girls loved him- couldn't get enough!! Look at all of that hair Mattie has!
Look at my little balancing act! Hailey and Mattie are so close to walking- it is scary...

Mommy and Mattie- oh look- my shoulders already look pink (now I favor a lobster a bit more)!



The Boone family took us in and loved our babies!!! Lindsey takes pictures of the girls and shares them with all of her in-laws! It is so sweet- when we got to the beach everyone knew us already! :) Here the girls are with Lindsey and Hannah (one of Lindsey's sister in-laws) playing in the water. Although it was COLD- the girls LOVED it!!! Didn't want to leave...


Lindsey doing the double hald- which has gotten alot harder these days! Thanks for inviting useto come play! The Haynes girls love you guys!!!!

xoxo,

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have a couple of beach beauties! What a gorgeous day to be at the beach!! Looks like so much fun!