Sunday, March 28, 2010

Texas Hold'em- Tennesse Fold'em!

Last night- couples night out!
The Perez's and The Haynes's shared a sitter-(genius right?) and head to a Resitern function- Dinner and Texas Hold'em...
We loaded up and arrived at a really neat Mexican restaurant that I have never been called La Brias on I-146...
We walk up to the hostess stand and I ask "Where is the UTMB/resitern groupd sitting?"
The hostess: "Not here"
Uh oh it hits us- we are at the wrong La Brisa!
So with alot of laughs and a few phone calls- we decide to eat where we are already and then head to the game.
Getting ready to play!
Lindsay and I enjoying a night out with our hubbies! I was the only one that had never play Texas Hold'em- and you guessed it- I won for our table! Whoop whoop! Beginners luck I am sure!

Our Texas Hold'em group! We need to do this again soon friends!
xoxo,


No comments: