Saturday, March 6, 2010

Aw- Puddin'!

Last Thursday with my kids at school I let them paint with pudding on pigs- it was part of our "farm" unit. They had so much fun- I decided to do what any rational mom would and let my girls have a little fun of their own! I gave each of them a spoonful on their highchair tray and let them go to town! They loved it- and sure were a sight! Hailey wasted no time getting dirty!




Mattie also unleashed her "artistic" side!





These sure were 2 messy babies! I like to think that this activity will contribute to their gross and fine motor development! Yea- that is what I think...
but for now- it was just a fun day playing!
Off to the bathtub!

xoxo,

3 comments:

courtney said...

erin-
love checking out your blog. the girls are getting so big. i will have to keep the pudding idea in mind for a rainy day with camryn!

Caroline said...

Messy, cute girls.

Janna said...

I love this! I love that you brought it home for them to do as well. Don't forget you can do it with Jello too! Can't wait to see what you'll do with the kids when you get to teach at church.