Thursday, March 4, 2010

Girly Girls!

The girls are really up to alot these days! Everytime I turn around I feel like they have learned something new or are doing something new! I love watching them grow and change. Their little personalities are so cute. Mattie is:
giggly, playful, talkative, and a little cautious at times!
Hailey is:
wiggly, SMILEY, flirtatious, and excited about everything!

Both of my girls are BEAUTIFUL and love people- they are little social butterflies! I love that about them. I really love that they are alot alike, but have definite differences too! Both can be calm, but both can also be WILD THINGS! It is so funny- because Ken and I see alot of my personality in both of them- good and bad :)
Our latest skill is accesorizing! M&H love their accessories! Hailey has the best time taking her earmuffs on and off- (she needs a little help with the on part), but I know she wants them on when she holds them on top of her head and she SMILES so big when I put them on her. Mattie is the same way with bows- holds them where they should be! Isn't that cute?!?! My sweet girls think their outfit isn't complete without something on their heads! :) :) :) Don't get me wrong- it doesn't stay there like it used to, but they want it to start there. We are also into necklaces- ever since Mardi Gras- you will usually see at least one of my girls sporting some beads! I don't know why but it amazes me that they can put them on themselves! They are just so smart!
xoxo,

2 comments:

Katy K. said...

I love your girly girls!!! The ear muffs crack me up!

Caroline said...

They are so stinking cute! They are such happy little girls too!