Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Teething Bunnies!!!

Well- I think we officially hit the "Teething Phase" with the girls. Mattie and Hailey will put anything they can het their hands on in their mouths- makes me be a little more aware of vaccuming often! :)
My super sweet cousin- Val heard me talking about this when she was doing my makeup for Lauren's wedding. She said she knew of just the thing- Teething Bunnies! I had no idea what to expect, but I just got them in the mail the other day and the girls LOVE them!!!!! It is crazy. I told Ken that I think it is like cat nip for babies! :) Here Hailey is enjoying her bunny! Thanks Cole Family for thinking of us! You are our Nashville Guardian ANGELS!
Mattie loves to hold it- and chew on all parts- cracks me up!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You have to give me the website of where you ordered the bunnies. I'm sure I will need them in just a few months!