Monday, August 17, 2009

6 months old!!!!

Mattie and Hailey are officially 6 months old! Can you believe it?!?!?
What a wild ride we have been on so far- in just six months! Here is a little info of all the things you have been up to in your first 6 months of life.
You have learned so much! Right now you both love to smile at EVERYONE! I think you girls are going to be major flirts in the coming months. You both can roll over and love to do that! You both love to be held by anyone, but I know in my heart you love to be held by mommy and daddy the most. Mattie, you have found your feet and laugh when they are near your mouth. Hailey you love to stand. Daddy swears you will stand before you will sit. You both are teething a little, but no teeth yet. Also, hair is coming- slowly but surely. We have started eating cereal with a spoon. You love that- especially if I mix it with juice! Both of your smiles bring joy to my heart- all day! You have taught your Daddy and me what unconditional love really is!!! You are both snugglers- I love that! We have moved 12 hours away from your grandparents- your first LOOOONNNNGGGG car ride. You have stayed in 2 hotels. You have had your first plane ride- to Nashville to be "honorary" flower girls in Aunt Lootie's wedding! You have been to the ocean (but no officially in it yet- gross). You have made lots of sweet baby friends. You have both brought so much joy into this world! I am so blessed to be your Mommy! I love you girls!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Aunt Loodie thinks these girls are quite possibly the best littls gifts ever!!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet babies! I feel like its all happened so fast! LOVE MY SWEET NIECES!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are adorable.....

Maegan Thomas said...

Hey Erin,
Well yall survived the wedding and plane trip BIG Accomplishment! The girls are getting so big! Jaxon was 10 months this past Sunday and I cannot believe he is only 2 months away from being 1. That blows my mind and makes me extremely sad. We need to plan a trip and come see yall. I need to talk to Brandy and Brandon and see if they want to come- that would be so much fun!

Maegan Thomas said...

Brandy, Brandon and I all get off for a week for Thanksgiving. Depending on when yall will be leaving to go back to Tennesse for Thanksgiving, maybe we could come for an extended weekend the weekend before Thanksgiving. That would work out if Ken does get off for weeekends. What do you think?