Monday, August 3, 2009

More PRECIOUS than silver and gold!

Daddy and Hailey- she got a real kick out of standing on the counters. No, this is not going to be allowed in a few months! They aren't raised in a barn! :)
What a great weekend! It really flew by! The countdown until my sister's wedding and the big plane trip is on- I haven't even thought about packing yet- I have a lot to do in the next 4 days! Anyway- this past weekend, Daddy kept the girls for a good part of Saturday so I could go get my hair done- long over do! It was a great break for me and a good time for him to have Daddy/daughter time. :)
Sunday night my favorite- "Temple Texan"- Katy came to meet the girls! It was SO SO SO good to see her and her bump! Baby "K" will make its big premier at the end of September! I can't wait to see what she has! Mattie and Hailey are excited about a new friend too! What a cute bump!

Katy accepted the challenge and succeeded- the double baby hold! She technically has 3 babies in her lap- YOU GO GIRL!

Daddy again, volunteered Sunday night to watch the girls so that Christen, Katy and I could have a baby free meal! We made the most of our time together. We ate at Willie G's and then went to LaKing's on the Strand for ice cream! It was just like old times.

We had to take the infamous "Ike Water Line" picture since all of our homes flooded in Fish Village. Our common bond!

Here we are at dinner! Good food, good friends, good times! Love you girls!!! :)

1 comment:

Katy K. said...

You are so, so sweet!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. I seriously can't believe how BIG I look in those pictures. Good thing I don't live in the same town as La Kings!!!