Saturday, August 29, 2009

<3 Love <3

♥ What are your middle names? Erin Elaine and Kenneth David


♥ How long have you been together? 4 years in November


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a while- we went to high school together


♥ Who asked whom out? Actually, Lauren asked us out- but then after the initial date in Conway, Ken asked me out


♥ How old are each of you? Me- 28 K-28 (almost 29)


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Pretty equal- maybe Lauren a little more.


♥ Do you have any children together? YES! 7 month olds (Mattie and Hailey)


♥ What about pets? "Memphis" Belle- our 1 and a half year old German Shepherd


♥ Did you go to the same school? No, I went to the University of Tennessee at Martin and he went to- lots of school SAU, CBC, & some others- I can't remember.


♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes


♥ Who is the smartest? I like to think we both are- book wise definitely him! I have my blonde moments.


♥ Who is more sensitive? Definitely me


♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Eat out- what does that mean? Like when one of us runs to buy food while the other stays with the girls? Pizza


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico


♥ Who has the worst temper? This can vary- we both can. :(


♥ Who does the cooking?I do most of it, but Ken is always willing.


♥ Who is more social? Me, I can talk to anyone and I think Ken likes that about me.


♥ Who is the neat-freak? I want to be- kinda of hard with infants. Ken definitely isn't! :)


♥ Who is more stubborn? I am


♥ Who hogs the bed? Me- whooops!


♥ Who wakes up earlier? Ken and if he is off he goes and gets donuts- YUM!


♥ Where was your first date? Brooks Art Museum for a Physical Therapy party


♥ Who has the bigger family? Ken


. ♥ Do you get flowers often? Not really...I let them die.


♥ How do you spend the holidays? With both of our families. This year might be a little more tricky!


♥ Who is more jealous? Neither is jealous at all


♥ How long did it take to get serious? years- we lived in two different states for a while.


♥ Who eats more? This might be me- I have been pregnant and nursing- so don't judge.


♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do the laundry. I hate dirty clothes.


♥ Who’s better with the computer? Both are good- I might be a little better- Hello, I blog!


♥ Who drives when you are together? Him 99.5% of the time

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for sharing! Love it!