Thursday, July 30, 2009

Montgomery, Texas- The Neagles!!!

Yesterday, the girls and I took a roadtrip to Montgomery, TX to see some former Galveston friends- The Neagles! It was so good seeing my frined Brooke and her sweet little girl Addy! Ally, was at camp- so I didnt' get to see her, but I know I will in the very near future! Addy has changed so much since the last time I saw her and boy is she cute! Sorry Jack, but I think you have 2 heartbreakers on your hands! :) I really enjoyed visiting with Brooke. She and her husband just finished residency, so it is a reminder that there is a light at the end of our tunnel. Also, we have a mutual love for anything zebra print! :) Here is a picture of Hailey and Addy.

Here is a picture of Mattie and Addy. She was so sweet with them and so gentle. I was very impressed since she is just 2 and a half. :)
See you soon Neagles!

No comments: