Friday, July 24, 2009

Show US Your Dream Dress!

To all of you "blogaholics" (like me) out there- I love looking at the blogs of people I know and the people they know, etc... I have recently stumbled on "Kelly's Korner"
Her blog is precious- a great place to share ideas, baby pictures, and expressing her thoughts and feelings! Every Friday she does a "Show Us" idea- today is "Show Us Your Dream Dress"- I loved my wedding dress so I thought I would jump on this band wagon!
One of my favorite pictures- No, I am not trying to escape!
The DRESS of my dreans! It is strapless with beading and a lace up back!

The amazing man I married September 1, 2007! I know that so many people say that when you marry young- you have no idea what you are promising and to an extent that is probably true, but I do love you more everyday! I amazed at how my love grows! Just when I think I can't love you more- I wake up the next morning and I do! I am so thankful that God has given me you!! I believe our vows everyday and cherish the memories of the day that we promised our lives to each other. I love you KEN!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Erin, your dress was beautiful!

Lana said...

Beautiful dress! I used to live in TN, too! :)

Delightful Dwelling said...

Gorgeous dress. I married young too at 22 and we are still going strong 5 years later.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a sweet post...one of my favorite things to look at are wedding pictures...and your dress was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday...so hope you will stop by.