Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curtain Ideas????

Good Morning ALL!
I love the mornings where I wake up and really feel like we all slept well- no pacifier breaks in the night, just peaceful sleeping! These nights give me a little extra pep in my step for sure! Today's goal for me is CURTAINS- I am in need of ideas! I am on a "Mommy stays home" budget but our living room needs curtains... any ideas? Please let me know if you have any place/website/ideas of what I could do hidden up your sleeve! I have four windows- they are in sets of 2. Maybe I should post a picture of my curatin-less windows so you can see them! The room is decorated in khaki, black and red. :) HELP PLEASE!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Try Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond. At least you can use a 20% off coupon at BBB.

The Brokaws said...

Erin,

I have some khaki curtains that made it through the storm that I'm not using. I should see if they would work for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey I stumbled upon your blog from a friends and thought I would leave this website for easy DIY window treatments. This is just one of the many posts on this blog search around on her blog you may find some other ones. http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/2008/01/window-mistreatment-101.html
good luck