Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good food, good friends, good times!!!

One of my favorite things about coming to Memphis is seeing some of my favorite friends... Elizabeth, Carla and I met up at Stix for dinner! It was great catching up with everyone- and boy so much has happened in all of our lives! I love knowing that I have such sweet friends here in Memphis to come back to in a few years! Let's do it again soon girls!!!
Yesterday- the girls and I were LUCKY enough to get to go see some more favorite friends, Jana and Belle! Let me just say- she is a DOLL! Jana and I have been friends for several years now and have always been able to pick up right were we left off :) Hailey, Mattie and Belle had the most fun playing. I love that we have girls that are so close in age. Here they are eating lunch together. After lunch, Jana had a sweet treat for us all...
CUPCAKES!!!

Mattie taking it slow- one pinch at a time...
Hailey tore into hers!
After our lunch- we changed the girls and headed to the pool- after checking ourselves out in the stove.
Don't they look like they are in a deep conversation! How cute is then?!?!?
More pool fun. I am so excited that these girls love the water...
and we love being outside too!

What a fun day! Thanks so much Jana and Belle for letting the Haynes' girls come play! We can't wait to do this on a regular basis! We love you guys!
xoxo,

No comments: