Here is my Top 10 list:
1. God's grace and mercy shown to me EVERYDAY!
2. My amazing husband: who doesn't hear enough from me how much I love, honor and cherish him!
3. The MOST BEAUTIFUL baby girls in the world! Everyday with you two is a BLESSING!
4. Parents that have encouraged me and loved me- UNCONDITIONALLY.
5. My sister and her hubs and Ken's sister's and their families!
6. Surviving hurricane season- this year!
7. Babies, babies and more babies to come! This has been the year that so many of my dear sweet friends and I became Mommy's- I am thankful for that for all of us! God is SO good!!
8. That I get to see the ocean everyday. "I still feel small when I stand beside the ocean"
9. The Libby's- we love you guys!
10. Friendships that I have prayed for and God has honored that prayer! Katy, Christen, and Brooke: I don't think Galveston would be "home" to me without the friendship of each of you! I love you!
What are you thankful for this holiday season? Don't these little Turkeys look ADORABLE????? Their Honey gave them these dresses! Thanks Honey!!