Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gobble... Gobble... Gobble!

Whew- this month sure is flying by!!! The girls are really keeping me on my toes right now! It is so fun watching them learn so much everyday! Today- I got Hailey out of her car seat to bring her inside and as soon as I picked her up- she just beamed! I don't know if it was being outside, the sunshine, or Mommy getting her- but in that moment she was BLISSFULLY HAPPY! I cherish those times! As many of you heard- I have already begun decorating my house for Christmas! I don't want to miss a minute of our babies very 1st Christmas! Mattie is totally amazed by the tree in the living room, but once she saw the pink one in her room- well let's just say I think I have a girl after my own heart. I will post pictures after Thanksgiving! Speaking of Thanksgiving, I have SO SO SO much to be thankful for this year:
Here is my Top 10 list:
1. God's grace and mercy shown to me EVERYDAY!
2. My amazing husband: who doesn't hear enough from me how much I love, honor and cherish him!
3. The MOST BEAUTIFUL baby girls in the world! Everyday with you two is a BLESSING!
4. Parents that have encouraged me and loved me- UNCONDITIONALLY.
5. My sister and her hubs and Ken's sister's and their families!
6. Surviving hurricane season- this year!
7. Babies, babies and more babies to come! This has been the year that so many of my dear sweet friends and I became Mommy's- I am thankful for that for all of us! God is SO good!!
8. That I get to see the ocean everyday. "I still feel small when I stand beside the ocean"
9. The Libby's- we love you guys!
10. Friendships that I have prayed for and God has honored that prayer! Katy, Christen, and Brooke: I don't think Galveston would be "home" to me without the friendship of each of you! I love you!

What are you thankful for this holiday season? Don't these little Turkeys look ADORABLE????? Their Honey gave them these dresses! Thanks Honey!!

xoxox,

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the Thanksgiving dresses. Too cute.

Lauren said...

so, when you say "the libby's"....that includes, Dr., Mrs., and Little Libby Baird right?? ha! she just seems to deserve her own bullet point. I love the dresses....Mom finds such cute stuff for those stinkers.