Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Walking in Memphis..."

This past week- the girls and I snuck over from Little Rock to Memphis!  We had a blast seeing our Memphis family.  I am entertained by these pictures so I had to put them all- indulge me  and be entertained too!

Here is how our visit went most days:
Eat, Play, Swim, Eat, Run with Princesses, Sleep, Swim, Sleep, REPEAT.























































We also had a very special visit with a very special friend- Taylor.  She is about a month older then my girls.  Her mom, Lindsay and I taught together at Dexter, but we also went to UTM together and were both Chi-O's together.  We go way back!  It was so fun watching our girls playing together and catching up!
















Hailey's dream car.  She has officially put it on her Christmas list... 
I hope Santa is listening. 
XOXO,




No comments: