Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Visiting "Farmer Uncle Greg and Aunt Ra Ra"

Welcome to the world Cameron Dean Hart! 
I am blessed to be your aunt!  
This past weekend- my little family got the chance to visit Little Rock together to meet this little man!  Let me tell you- he is as precious, sweet and adorable as he looks!   The girls loved him!  My heart sores seeing M&H with babies!
Isn't this a sweet picture of Grammy and her 1st grandson?

Also, while we were visiting- Aunt RaRa took us on a farm/baby cow tour.  It was fun seeing the girls agricultural side! MOO!

Doesn't Rachel look amazing- I mean did she really just have a baby?!?!




I renamed all of the separated cow areas.  This is the toddler room... still being bottle fed, but allowed more freedom to play and explore together. 






This is the NICU- the newest calves are here in separate homes for a bit.  



They were so sweet! As usual, my 2 girls were not scared to reach out and touch a cow.  So we have officially chased chickens, harassed a duck, and now loved on a calf. 

One thing I learned is cows have AMAZING eyelashes!!!  Look at those things!
I think she will be the talk of the field once she leaves the NICU area.  
I name #102: Bombshell.


If any of you know my husband very well- you know he has a very sensitive nose...
Guess who also got his gift- it is almost a sensory overload at time.  They both are grossed out by smells that I honestly can't smell.  



Mattie- was ready to leave the cow milk pumping room.  I will say it brought back memories of nursing/pumping and I had to laugh at the similarities... of women and cows.  Now if I could just get those eyelashes!

One thing I remember about teaching, was how many of the kids I taught have never been to the beach.  I have always felt so blessed to get to share the beach with them- well almost daily.  While at Rachel's, Mattie discovered something she had never seen- a pinecone.  Oh my poor little beach girl! 

Thank you Aunt Ra Ra for letting us come and visit! Your little man is precious!
Proud Aunt and Uncle!

Mattie and Hailey and their newest cousin.  :) 
We are blessed.

For you created my inmost being; 
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
14     your works are wonderful, 
    I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14
 XOXO,

No comments: