Monday, August 9, 2010

Tu-Tu CUTE!

Sunday- we decided to get "all dressed up" to go to church. A sweet friend of mine, Lindsay Perez gave my girls these precious tu-tu outfits for their 1st birthday. Does Lindsay know the Haynes girls well or what?!?! Hailey
Mattie- both girls started to twirl when they had their pretty dresses on! It must be in their blood!


Miss "Big Stuff"- our girls want to walk everywhere! Here Hailey and Daddy are leaving church.

The gang is all here- our family with The Perez's.



I love this picture- it's a Haynes girl sandwich for Davis!! :)
xoxo,

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I was in Galveston again this weekend but for a short time and had family in town so had to show them around, so I didn't get a chance to tell you I was in so we could hang out :( but I def thought about you while we were there :)

Love the tu-tu's.. Its a must have for a baby girl!

Katy K. said...

I am DYING!!! I would have loved to see Dr. Meador's face when he saw the tu-tus!!!