Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our new friend!!

August I started keeping another baby in my house for another UTMB faculty/residency couple- her name is Lily and she is 5 months old. Mattie and Hailey love her. Every morning they get out of bed (both in my arms at the same time- we couldn't have that any other way) asking Baby? Baby? When they see her- grins and giggles! I am so excited for this opportunity- I get to do two things I love the most- be home with my girls and be with a sweet baby! Mattie is so proud!
We are really working on kissing the toes, but I thought this was sweet.



We have been up to other stuff too- lots of outside time (HOT), mommy is really trying to run regularly, working, JL starting back up, and so much more... where did summer go?


Which leads me to my biggest question of all- as Labor day approaches and we are out growing shows- I love the way their little feet look in Keds, but can babies wear white after Labor Day???


xoxo,

No comments: