Friday, August 6, 2010

Beachside to Boardwalk Cookbook Kickoff!

It has officially arrived and is ON SALE NOW! The Junior League of Galveston County proudly presents our cookbook: Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!?! Even if you don't cook- wouldn't it look great on your countertop? To celebrate the book- JL held a cookbook kickoff! It was a GREAT time on The Strand!
Liz and I- before the celebration began! Sidenote: Liz is my "running buddy"! She has really inspired me to challenge myself and has so much faith in me! I love her attitude so much- now if I can just get past shin splints...




Some of my provisional "besties"! I loved my provisional year SO much- that I am sticking around on that committee to go through the process all over again.

What a fun night- with some of my favorite people! It was hotter than blazes for sure, but a complete success!
If anyone is interested in a Junior League of Galveston County cookbook- let me know! :)
Also, if you are in a league somewhere else and selling a cookbook- let me know. I would love to start collecting all different league books.
xoxo,

No comments: