Tuesday, August 31, 2010

18 months old and growing...

Well yesterday- we made it! I had a sweet friend, Stevy, that went with my little littles and me to the doctor- and it could not have been a better visit. I decided to take Stevy to lunch at "The Spot"- as a thank you for what was about to come... Mattie and Hailey- nice Cheeto is Mattie's mouth, but a precious picture still.

Loving some fried pickles!


Drinking from a straw- SO BIG!



Add Image
Time to head to the doctor- "que scary music-doom, doom, DOOOM!!"

I went fully stocked, 4 cups (2 strawberry milk, 2 juice), crackers, Cheetos, raisins, Rice Krispy treats, pacifier, bunnies- this is a must at the dr., and toys. Turns out the girls favorite toy was their stroller- we climbed in and out, pushed it around....


While we were waiting- the girls checked out everything... Mattie tore the door stop off, Hailey tried to fix it.




I thought of you Honey- Hailey had to check out what was in the drawers. She may look like her Daddy, but she is all MOMMY when it comes to personality! (I secretly/openly LOVE that- I see me in her- the good, the bad, and the ugly :)




Mattie is alot like Ken- laid back and chill about everything- until she isn't! :)


Here the gang is! THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVY for helping me! You are a true friend! I heart you- so do M & H!

Let the "check up" begin!






Mattie decided that diapers should be optional... I sure wish this was a sign of potty training- it isn't. Overall it was a great visit!


our info:

Mattie Lynn

Height: 32 in. 50%

Weight: 25lbs 50%


Hailey Sutton

Height: 30 in 10%

Weight: 23lb 25%


At 18 months we...


are such precious girls... if mommy or daddy are eating it- they want to try. You girls are great at eating as long as it isn't in your highchair...

Mattie: love at first sight!

You LOVE your bunny! If you are ever scared, sleepy or sad- BUNNY solves the problem. You love to be outside. You are a big talker- you point and say words all day long. Every picture in our house you always show me "da da". It is so sweet. You get so excited when you are happy- you have a touch of "happy feet" in you. You love to watch "Elmo" and "Barney". You love sweets like your mommy. You are rarely still and love to be "down".You are "Miss Independent". You are energetic and happy most of the time! Your afraid of the vaccum cleaner. You are so smart- and are constantly figuring things out. You love babies. You are a little cautious when it comes to new situations and stairs. You love music and to shake you toosh! Your favorite food is macaroni and cheese or spaghetti. You love grapes too! Every morning you wake up so happy. You keep us smiling with your laugh. You love to be tickled. I love you little little! You have lots of teeth, that you love to brush!- several molars- I haven't been able to count them yet.




Hailey- love at 1st sight/2nd baby
You are my little mess! You are always up to something and as nosey as mommy! You love to make us smile with you. You love puzzles and sitting in anyones lap. You are always smiling- I love that about you. You love to jabber- we aren't quite sure what you are saying yet, but I know that soon we won't be able to stop you. You love to watch "Melmo" and Barney, too. Your favorite toy is the jumbo lego set. You love to snack on bananas and goldfish. You approach life with reckless abandon- you are so brave and willing to do anything. You love to share with Mattie-so sweet. You are rarely still. You love to dance and do forward rolls (with Mommy and Daddy's help), but I constantly see your bootie in the air ready to roll. You are so friendly- you let just about anyone hold you. I think someday you could be an architect- you love to build and put things together, study them. You are constantly watching us and I know you understand so much! You love to play on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Your favorite word is "shoe". You are my little helper. You pick up your toys, wipe up messes- you are a future mommy in the making! You make the world brighter just by being you! These two have stolen our hearts- and I don't want it back! I am blessed to be your mommy! I thank God for every day I have with you both!
“I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4
xoxo,

1 comment:

betty said...

These girls are so beautiful and full of joy, It gives me so much joy everytime I read your stories.
Hailey is dressed to the max in her sock leggins and it is so cute. There is no greater love than that of children.