Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun at the beach... despite...

the OIL!!! So sad- but the Coast Guard that I spoke with said it has covered less than 1percent of the Galveston Beaches- so that is encouraging I think?
Here we are at the beach- Ken and I love to be in the sun! The girls love to be in the water!

Floating with Daddy- Kummerfeld's I hope it is ok that we brought the board out... we only used it for a little bit- the girls would much rather walk in the water. :)



Hailey carrying around as much as she can- she is such a hoarder at times! It's all or nothing with this cutie!


Mattie enjoying her ride with turtle! I love that we live so close to the water with these girls! We make so many great memories each time we go! I hate to say it, but I am going to be sad when it is time to say good bye.
xoxo,

1 comment:

Katy K. said...

That was a great idea to use the surfboard. Thanks for giving it a loving home!! XOXO