Saturday, December 5, 2009

"A Penny for your thoughts"

Wow- Galveston really is a unique, special place to live... This weekend is Dickens on the Strand- a 36 year tradition. It was my first time to go and I had a blast. Everyone dresses up like they are about to board the Titanic- Dickens time period! I loved the pretty dresses! I have already put in an order with my mom to make me one for next year! Here Christen and I are giving tours of TA building for Junior League. It was really neat learning the history that just one building here has seen. It actually survived the Storm of 1900 and 2008!
Here I am counting the money next to the bank vault inside. Part of the building was a bank and the other a law office.

Christen with yummy treats for sale!


Carolers on the Strand!



A petticoat I LOVE!!! I'm thinking zebra print next year!



Santa and Mrs. Claus stopped by in their best "Dickens attire"!



Merry Christmas!

No comments: