Friday, December 4, 2009

Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW!!!

I couldn't resist posting these pictures! I just catch so many cute/funny pictures with my trusty camera! My girls really are the light of my life. As Christmas nears- the story of Christmas is heavy on my heart. I know we have all heard it a million times and love it- but this Christmas, I truly realize the MAGNITUDE of what God did for us when he let his son die on the cross for our sins! I am truly humbled by his mercy, unselfishness, and unconditional love. I am blessed to have these 2 angels in my world and pray that GOd is blessing your world and touching your heart as you think of the "Christ"mas story...I think she knows she is cute!
Mattie- SITTING!!! I feel like the Hallelujah Chorus should be playing! My girls have been TOO busy to stop and sit! I am just glad to see that they can! I wonder who they get there "on the go" spirit from???? (Me, Maybe???)

Merry Christmas!!
xoxo,





No comments: