Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lately... at The Haynes house

I just feel like I need to state our nightly welcome home Daddy! To say that Mattie and Hailey ADORE their Daddy- is an UNDERSTATEMENT! When Ken's truck is heard- we all (including me) go running to the door to greet him with "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" I imagine it really makes his day- and it makes mine to see the LOVE that these girls have for their Daddy... Soon after he got home- while Mommy was fixing dinner.
The girls lately are PRECIOUS with each other! We LOVE to dance daily, but here lately we have started holding hands- it is adorable! ADORABLE! I can't get enough of these little lovebugs holding hands....

Also- today, during nap time I took on the Anthropologie lamp shade challenge. This sad shade has been in my living room since we moved back from Nashville- 2 years ago... however on the move back- Belle (our sweet dog) got bored and chewed on the shade. I haven't had an idea of how to fix it until today! Anthroupologie inspired me...
What I started with...
The materials... iron, 1 3/4 fabric, hot glue gun, and scissors....
The final product! I LOVE the new shade! :) AMAZING! What a great accomplished day!
XOXO,

No comments: