Monday, December 13, 2010

Under the BIG top!

The Junior League of Galveston County hosts a Holiday Ball every year around Christmas time! This is our biggest and BEST fundraiser to keep all the areas we are involved in afforded. Not only is it a wonderful mondy maker, it is also an amazing time! Every year, when the night is over- I asked what is the date for next year so I can go ahead and start pushing Ken to make sure he is OFF call! :) The day of the ball was a great one... Boone, Perez and I headed to Friendswood for a pedicure! It was amazing! It was so fun speinding time with these girls. :) I was so sad to realize that this might be Boone's last holiday ball- as they are applying for residency's now.


After the pedi- headed home to spend time with the girls and give Ken a break. We had a great day- it was time to get ready for the ball!


Wah-LA! The whole Haynes gang!



We had a few friends stop by for a little "pre-game" before the ball. It was so funny- 6 formally dressed people and 2 babies- NICE! Don't you just LOVE the dresses! That is my favorite part- seeing all of my best girls all dolled up!






The Circus theme was GREAT!



Love these girls!


How fun!




A surprise at our table- clown noses! We all had a blast with these!





So SILLY!



I was a "spotter" during the silent auction! There were some amazing gift auctioned off!

Trying to get a picture of The Provisional girls! What a great group!

I love you girls! You have made Galveston feel more like a home to me than I ever imagined! I amheart sick when I think about leaving residency- but excited too.
All in all- a WONDERFUL night. My carriage didn't turn into a pumpkin, I didn't lose my shoe and I still ended up with Prince Charming! BEST NIGHT EVER!

Sunday we got up and headed to church. It was finally cold enough to wear these precious coats that Honey gave us last Christmas! The girls loved them so much- we kept them on all afternoon- inside.
I can't get enough of these cute faces!

Hailey is saying "Bye" and Mattie is bolting with a present...
xoxo,

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a super fun night! Love your dress!

Katy K. said...

You look gorgeous!!! Love the dress, love the hair, love the girl! I'm so glad that you had a great night. Give the girlies a hug from me!