Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"... and I'm Feeling GOOD...!"

Well it is official- we made it 7 and 1/2 months before we caught our first "cold virus"! We have definitely had a sick baby weekend. Although you couldn't tell it by the smiles on their faces and the way we played! Hailey got sick first on Friday night- fever of 101.1 and congestion. We headed to the doctor Saturday morning- Mattie was fine at this point, but had a fever by Saturday night! After 2 full days of rest and plenty to drink- I think we are doing MUCH better! I will say this- having a sick baby is one of the hardest thing that can happen to a mommy! You just want to take all of it away- but you can't. The things you can do like suction their congestion (because they can't blow their noses yet)- they don't want you to do. It broke my heart! Mattie is a little off of her sleep schedule now, but I am hoping with a few days of feeling like her "old self" we will slip right back into our old routine! Healthy Hailey
My sweeties- already so good at sharing- too bad it is their germs!!!

Healthy Mattie


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear they are healthy! CUTE CUTE shirts! Where do you get your stuff made? I want to get a few things for a baby shower

Caroline said...

Glad to hear that the girls are feeling better.