Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Silly Mommy- Carrots are for Babies!"

Oh- how funny new food is! We are starting slow (because this is a big transition for Mommy- HA!). We ate squash first- Mattie likes it ok, but Hailey won't even open her mouth for it now. I don't blame her! If she does open it- she actually gags on squash now. It is really cute- but I think I am cutting it from our diet! On to CARROTS! Hailey is looking a little unsure about this new veggie... and the verdict is......
She LOVES CARROTS!
Here is Mattie's before picture...


Mattie LOVES carrots too! :) :) :)

I am so glad- I was scared we weren't going to eat any veggie! We have had several days of carrots before I could post these pictures, so I am sure I will have green beans up soon! We are moving on to the greens next! Bon Apetit!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh yay! Aunt La La is so proud of these big girls! I love how Mattie looks so contemplative in her Before shot! I'm glad Hailey has found something she can swallow! Don't traumatize her and make squash the 'mushrooms and rice' that still haunt me!