Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 years today!!!

I absolutely LOVE weddings, but I think I LOVE anniversaries more!
Happy 4th Anniversary- Ken and Erin!

It is so fun celebrating the years of being together. Because I love Ken so much and feel SO thankful for the time we have been together- this year, I wanted to make a special gift for Ken (and I), so borrowing a pinterest idea- I made us envelopes from September until June of one DATE a month. Some dates are great nights out, but others are hanging out at home- just being purposeful of time spent together. We definitely have our hands full and I think this is going to be an amazing way to celebrate "us", as well as make our last months here in Galveston even more memorable.

I also left Ken a little love note in his truck this morning! :)
Here is our 4th year picture! Click here to see our 1,2,&3 year pictures.
Here we are enjoying dinner at our FAVORITE island spot- Rudy & Paco's!
My sweet hubby got me my 4th shell for our vase and I also received an amazing flower arrangement from the Galveston Flower CO. from Ken. It is gorgeous and made my day! :)
What a great day!
I LOVE, LOVE!
XOXO,

No comments: