Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ZUMBA/Astro's Game with Resiterns!

This past weekend was one of the busiest we have had in a while... it started with a Zumbathon that Resiterns hosted to raise money for the Resource and Crisis Ctr of Galveston County. This is basically a shelter for battered women and their kids- so a great place to donate! We had a great turn out- considering this truly was one of the "happening" weekends in Galveston. The gang's all here... After a great workout I was supposed to go to Boutique by the Bay that JL was hosting, but I was beat, sweaty and realized I had very limited time to hang with my favorite people before Ken headed back to Corpus. So I stayed home and we went to Yaga's cookoff with the girls- where Hailey harassed ducks. On Sunday, we headed out for an afternoon at the ballpark- I love it! The people, the food, being outside, sunglasses on, the game- all while the song "Take me out to the ballgame" plays in my head...


Can you believe how big my lil's are getting?!?!? I mean- some days I really miss our lil' carrier babies, but I sure do LOVE the people that they are becoming! :)



Hailey a little weirded out by the National Anthem- I don't think she is going to be in GLEE club- judging by the first 2 birthdays (crying when people sing) and the national anthem... which it is so crazy b/c you know this mommy is always singing something!























All in all- a great weekend! Thanks resiterns for the Zumba fun and the baseball game!

xoxo,


No comments: