Friday, March 18, 2011

What... What...!

Let me start off by saying- whew! I haven't been able to blog because our computer got a virus... We have a computer program that is supposed to "block" that from happening, but nothing is 100%. Anyway- we are back up and running $121.00 later. Oh how I missed you computer... This past weekend, my favorite Temple Texans came for a vacation! IT was great seeing The Kummerfelds. I even got to spend some time with Lilly so that her Mommy and Daddy could have a Galveston date night. These pictures are bitter sweet to me- because I think this should be a daily occurance in Fish Village- but dumb Ike.

To say Lilly is a LOVEBUG is an understatement. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to give LOVE! I think it is adorable. She hugged and kissed all of us over and over again- SO SWEET!
I said this was Mattie and Hailey's first slumber party without the "slumber" part. Lilly had never been around a toddler bed- but she caught on so fast! The girls just played in their room for a good bit of the night. A glimpse at the future.



Ken- joining in the fun! Lilly was lost to her other LOVE- "MELMO".








Check out those PIG TAILS! Rock it girlie!








These days WE LOVE to be outside. I don't really mind other than they think that dirt is the best toy ever! :)


On Saturday morning, before The K's headed back- we met for breakfast at Mosquito. It was great because we actually ran into our pastor- Dr. Meador and his wife- Mrs. Sherry. So fun sharing breakfast all together.

Before we left- a group shot! I love that we are all here (including Paige)! :)


After breakfast- we came home and I made a meal to take to 2 seperate families and then headed to a wedding shower. Happy soon to be wedding "Mrs." Baker!

When I got home from the shower- this is what I found...




Now everytime we go outside we look for our shovels to dig... thanks daddy.
XOXO,

No comments: