Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday week year 2!!!

We kicked this year off big and headed to Sesame Street Live in Houston! It was just as I expected- GREAT! Mattie was all over it- couldn't get enough! Hailey took a little longer to warm up- but eventually LOVED it! It was like the girls were seeing some of their best friends!

Luckily, one of our actual BFF's was able to go with us- sweet Lilly K. and the Kummerfeld krew! It was so much fun watching all 3 of our girls!






They couldn't take their eyes off the stage!





FUN FUN FUN!




We are serious about our ELMO! They loved the show- I loved watching them!



Dancing with those on stage!






I LOVE ME SOME HAYNES GIRLS!



Our family- I am truly BLESSED! Thanks Kummerfeld's for going with us! Can't wait to see you again! XOXO

WE opened presents...







ate pink pancakes...a little cupcake too...went to the park...








moved from cribs to toddler beds... a much easier transition than I had thought!






Ice cream time....


Build a Bear- or Build a bunny in our case...



bunny's had a bath

Worn out from our BIG week.


some "bunny" loves me!









Sweet sweet girls!

All in all- a great week! I can't get over that I now have 2 year olds! Some say "Double Trouble", but I would disagree and say "DOUBLE THE FUN!"

xoxo,








































































No comments: