Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Gangs all here!

This past weekend- we were so lucky to have the entire Sutton, Baird, Haynes crew all together! We haven't had that since last Christmas! Everyone ventured our way and we had an amazing visit. I hadn't seen Libby (or any of the others since June) so alot has changed. It was so much fun playing, chasing, reading, talking, laughing, and just being together. LaLa, Lobster and Hailey- greeting in the driveway!
Hi Honey and Uncle Skeet- we have missed you!

Lobster let me hold her right on the bat- which is evidentally a very good sign. She is at that stage where she really only wants her mommy or daddy- but you can add Sugar to that list! :)



Hailey had to have the attention of the guys for a better part of their time! I think EVERYONE played "Oscar" at least some point during their stay.


Mattie- isn't that a sweet picture! I just love how angelic she looks. One day I am going to miss that sweet habit.... hopefully.

Sassy pants Hailey strutting her stuff.

Mattie and Uncle Skeet!

I HEART THE LOBSTER!!!
On Monday- we headed to the Aquarium at Moody Gardens- it was so much fun. The last time we took the girls they were 12 months old, not walking, and not that interested...


this time was a totally different story! They loved it! Mattie and Hailey kept pointing and saying "fish". So CUTE! Libby seemed to enjoy it too once she was out of the stroller.









What do you think a Macaroni or a Rockhopper?




Mattie and her Best Friend bunny- doesn't it look like they are having a conversation?



Honey and me!


Exploring the "hands on" exhibit...

Scott scaring us all...
All 3 girls favortie part... PENGUINS!!!




I think all 3 made a buddy.




Hailey- checking out the sponges.




Scott- jail? Hmmm...


Please Lord- do not let me ever see this!?!?!


I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!


How sweet is that picture! We LOVE G-Daddy and Honey! The last night everyone was here- my sweet friend Laura babysat all 3 littles so that all the adults could go to dinner at Rudy and Paco's to celebrate Ken's BIG birthday that is right around the corner. It was AMAZING! Once LaLa heard that Libby was sound asleep we were able to sit back and enjoy a meal not involving sippy cups, thrown food, toys to entertain... you know the drill. A great night- a great visit- great family! We love you all! Can't wait to see everyone again Thanksgiving!
xoxo,

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like an awesome time with the family. All of the girls are so stinking cute!!

Jenn said...

Cute new pics!! The girls are getting SO big!!

Soo I thought I saw you at the Galleria the other day but then remembered you live in G-Town and that I was probably just imagining things..ha!