Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Fun Day!

What we had this weekend! Saturday, we convinced Daddy to take us to lunch and then to Kemah Boardwalk. Ken and I have been there before- pre Ike, but the girls have never been. I also had a major craving for Mexican food- SO we headed to La Brisa. It was great! The girls ate beans rice and fajita meat like they were originally from Mexico! We were able to sit outside- which the girls loved and we didn't feel like we were disturbing anyone that way either. Aren't these dresses adorable? our sweet friends "The Nichol's" game them to us at my baby shower in Nashville. Kristen made them- what a skill to have!
Mattie eating her chips!


Hailey found the Mardi Gras beads hanging on the ceiling- ha! After lunch, off to the Boardwalk...




Although my girls were too small to ride anything, we had a blast walking around and watching the other kids. It was fun just being out as a family.

After our trip to Kemah, we headed home for naps and dinner. Shrimpfest was going on downtown- The Strand. We decided we would walk around for a little bit. We saw serveral of our friends, but the highlight of the day was the "nah nahs" known to us as horses.



What a great day with my most favorite 3 people!
xoxo,

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay! I am really out of the blogging world right now. I've pretty much given up on mind. You amaze me at how much you blog and I know you are so much busier than me with two kids. So glad to see that you had them monogrammed. Very cute! I can't believe they still fit them!