Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a MOM-unmental Day!!!

Happy Mommy's Day! WOW! What a special day for the Haynes family! Ken and the girls really went out of their way to show me how special I am to them. Daddy helped the girls write me a note that I saw at the middle of the night feeding- saying we were heading out of the house at 5:45am to go eat pancakes at The Pancake Pantry- I have wanted to go here for a while. You have to go this early to beat the crowd! It was great- I do love a good breakfast plus I was up anyway! Once back home- I got the best Mommy Day present- a remote car starter! So thoughtful. As you can imagine, I often have my hands full- one less thing to have to plan ahead for as the summer heat is upon us!
(Mattie ready for anything this day)
(Hailey excited about the possibility of PANCAKES!)
What is this day without a picture of Mommy with her girls.
Mommy with Mattie :)
Mattie and Hailey showing their love on their shirts for mommy this special day!

Mommy and Hailey :)
What a very speical day for me. God has truly blessed me with an amazing husband and not one, but 2 gorgeous baby girls. My cup runneth over... :)



No comments: