It only seems appropriate to complete a "Marriage Survey" for Valentine's Day!
1. When was your engagement: May 25, 2007.
When is your anniversary: September 1, 2007
How long have you known your spouse: since middle school
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: off and on during college, but a year once we were both in Memphis
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: In Conway, AR- we knew who each other were in high school, but officially met in college.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Dr. Kenneth David Haynes
7. Do you have any children yet: 2 girls on the way
8. How many: 2 on the way
9. Do you have any house pets: yes- sweet "Memphis Belle"
10. Do you own a house or rent: rent- have you guys not heard the Galveston story???
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: suburbs, but in Nashville
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: watching movies or anything that allows us to unwind together.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: our HONEYMOON-Excellence Riviera in Mexico
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 1 twin sister- Lauren, 2- sister in laws, Dena and Rachel
15. What church do you attend: Fellowship Bible Church in Franklin
16. Is this the church you were married in: no, we were married at Bartlett United Methodist (the church where I grew up)
17. What town is your current address: Nashville
18. Do you work or stay at home: I am a full time stay at home mommy!
19. Where did you honeymoon: Puerto Vallerta, Mexico
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Wake up everyday thinking "What can I do to make _____'s day easier?" That is truly what a help mate is for in marriage. :) :) :)