Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby, Baby!!!



Here is a picture of Mattie and Hailey's "coming home" outfit! Aren't they precious! My sweet sweet mother in law mongrammed them for me! I have always loved monogrammed things in my home, but now there is definitely a functional use too, since we will most likely have 2 babies that look very similar. That reminds me- I need to buy a label maker! The key to twins- ORGANIZATION!!! I am so excited about seeing them in these little outfits. This weekend is our first shower! I am so excited to see my Memphis friends and family! My twin sister Lauren is hosting the shower- so I know it will be perfect!!! :) :) :) We are really getting close to crunch time for preparations. Both bedding sets are in- I haven't seen them yet since I custom ordered them in Memphis- my mom says they are cute and look like me. I hope that is a good thing. HA! Nursery pictures will soon follow I am sure! Although we are unsure when they will definitely come, the doctor did tell me that he won't stop them after 34 weeks- that is mid/late February!!!!! I am still convinced they are pretty content where they are and will stay put until the doctor tells them otherwise. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Thanks for all your love and support during this amazing time in Ken and I's lives. (Is that grammatically correct???)

3 comments:

Alex said...

Those outfits are so cute. I think I'm inbetween 2 or 3 outfits for Aiden to come home in. I'm just going to take them all to the hospital with me and decide when I see him. Wow, mid Feb. That's like no time away. I've still got 10 weeks, assuming he comes when he's supposed to. I know with twins you sometimes end up delivering earlier. Have fun at the shower!

Lauren said...

they turned out super cute. grandma haynes has a very handy skill! im so excited for the ladies to attend (kinda) their first party! hooray! come hungry! :) p.s....i saw your bedding! hee hee!

The Blanchard Family said...

How precious! You know I am the monogramming queen. I think Belle's entire room & wardrobe has her name on it! And without question, you are about to live a monogrammed world. You'll have to! And please don't use a sharpy. HA! Can't wait to see all the neat cute things you get this weekend. Hey, could you make sure your sister knows that my mom & I will be there. Can't remembered if I RSVP'd or not. I don't have any memory cells in my brain anymore. See you Sunday....