Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet!

This year we were all out PRINCESSES! This is our newest thing! We LOVE all things pink, purple, sparkly, and PRINCESS!  We have princess beds, princess breakfasts, princess naps, you name it- this mom sticks "princess" in front of it and they love it!
Hailey- I mean: "Sweeping Booty" and Mattie as Rapunzel painted the Southside red!

These 2 were even able to get their Daddy to dress up as "Spiderman".  This shirt on this man is an amazing accomplishment- you go girls!

We were able to go with a big group of friends we have made here in Corpus and their kid-os!  Look at these cuties! I LOVE this photo.
We quickly got the hang of this... candy thing. 


Hailey was a champ!  I think she would still be going if it were up to her.  Mattie on the other hand... after about 1/2 mile walk/house visits... she wanted to be held.  So you do what a mommy does... I held her.
The most precious moment of the night was towards the end when we walked to the door of a sweet couples house and Mattie said "trick or treat, do you have any water?" I literally laughed outloud... out of the mouth of babes.  The sweet lady went and got her a water bottle.  Next year, I am coming prepared, Mattie- PROMISE.
After a long night- the LOOT!
The girls had a blast!  What a great night!!
XOXO

No comments: